We would like to invite everyone (including the alumni) to be part of the Vinzons Pride Exhibit by sharing your old photos about :
Vinzons Hall pre-2009
Notable student leaders pre-Martial Law
Notable student leaders during and post-Martial Law and
Vinzons Activities at present
You may contact Jo or aLyn of OSA at 9818672 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org (for the photo credits)
The Registration for University Wide-Organization is now CLOSED.
- Organizations with PENDING STATUS shall be evaluated upon the Completion/Submission of Cert. of Attendance for the GST and/or LTS. The release of 2nd Batch of Certificates is scheduled early October.
- Organizations with INCOMPLETE Bukluran Forms or REJECTED Status shall resume completing the forms during the 2nd Sem. regular org. registration.
- Organizations with no Personal Appearance attendance shall be scheduled during the 2nd Sem. regular org. registration
- The Certificate of Registration for the 1st Batch of Officially registered orgnizations is currently for signature and hopefully shall be released within the week.
Please be reminded to attend the REQUIRED GST and LTS not only for your Org's Registration for this AY. but for your Orgs' Registration, as well, for the next Acad. Year. You can clarify your required number of attendees with the Gender Office (for GST) or OSA (Ms. April) for LTS.
* For the webmail format: Please follow email@example.com ( for Juan R. Dela Cruz) to be able to upload and save the officers and members i.d.s. The other formats causes a problem to the uploading of i.d.s.
* For the Org's Faculty Adviser, the Letter of Consent or OSA Form 10 Responsibilities of the adviser will suffice.
* The confirmation code link is currently broken, and under maintenance. Therefore, upon completion of the:
list and profile of officers
list and profile of members
uploading of i.d.s, (There is NO need to upload any Form 5.)
please print Forms 3 and 4 and have your members sign the printed form. This will serve as the confirmation of their membership.
Submit the signed form to OSA during your scheduled P.A. or before the deadline.
List of Officers and Members submitted to OSA that is not printed from Bukluran shall be:
- encoded to Bukluran (by available OSA staff) only after the registration period, including possible extension. Your organization shall be on pending status until completion of the encoding process;
- checked if soft copy of i.d.s is also submitted along with the list as part of the requirements;
- filed for the 2nd semester of the current Academic Year if found INCOMPLETE; and
- encoded based on the date and time of submission.
OSA has updated the requirement for Leadership Seminar.
For those who have attended the ORG SUMMIT 2014, your Leadeship Seminar Requirement has been updated.
If you have attended the seminar but your Leadership Seminar Requirement is nt updated, please bring to OSA your orgs "Sertipko ng Paglahok". If you have lost your certificates, please confirm your attendace with Ms. April of OSA.
If your org. was not able to attend the Org Summit 2014, The USC is having their Leadership Seminar on 14 September 2015. Please contact them directly.
Bukluran is now open for review and editing.
Submission of Requirements: 3-25 August 2015, Mondays - Fridays at 8am - 5 pm.
Starting 16 July OSA will only accept Letter of Intent (for new orgs) and Certification of Official Org Reps. (for lost passwords).
Book your P.A. at http://bit.ly/2015OSAPA